Our client, a leading global financial services company, is looking for a highly motivated, driven, customer focused Business Development Manager to join its Canadian office in Downtown Toronto. The Business Development Manager will provide high level of service to clients that will maximize client retention, as well as grow and improve the business.
Key responsibilities involved may include, but are not limited to:
* Proactively grow the business through client referrals, networking, workshops/seminars, and industry contracts
* Identify opportunities to educate premium clients on business products and services
* Work with other teams to help drive client acquisition, retention, and activity
* Provide relationship management for premium value clients to ensure high quality experience
* Implement retention plans for premium clients
* Drive future improvement and platform development by working with internal and external partners to gather client feedback
Please note that fluent verbal and written skills in Cantonese and Mandarin is required.
* 3 or more years of experience in derivative and financial sales
* Fluent verbal and written skills in Cantonese and Mandarin
* Business development experience in B2C and B2B relationships
* Knowledge and experience of global financial markets
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment
* Post-graduate degree in a relevant field, such as Business, Finance, and Economics
* Advance proficiency in computer applications
Connect With Us Today:
To express your interest and availability for consideration, please reach out to Hayleigh Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Business Development Manager / 05090-9500804926 in the heading of your email.