Working with our client in Mississauga, The Creative Group is recruiting for a senior level Marketing Manager with experience in the security industry. This is an opportunity to apply your 10+ years of marketing experience and be part of a dynamic and winning culture. If you are proficient in marketing automation and CRM Software, consider yourself highly innovative and creative, and bring 3or more years of experience specific to leadership – read on!
The Marketing Manager will provide strategic leadership and management of the day-to-day operations of the Canadian Marketing Team (composed of 3 direct reports). Key responsibilities involved will include but not limited to the following:
- Achieve business objectives by developing, executing, measuring and continuously improving the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Own the marketing budget and develop on an annual basis
- Align ongoing strategic initiatives with the organization’s headquarters in the United States
- Analyze marketing automation trends in fine tuning brand
- Foster a team environment by generating collaboration and enthusiasm
- Train, guide, lead and provide motivation to the team
- Evaluate staff performance through formal performance appraisals
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks
- Contribute to the team effort and ensure overall support to obtain the results required
You have Channel Marketing knowledge and ideally Pardot experience but this is not considered a must have for consideration. A Bachelors degree in a Marketing or related field is required and the successful candidate will have the true ability to build strong business relationships both internally and externally.
Driven and Focused Marketing professionals - please send your CV today to The Creative Group Division Director: firstname.lastname@example.org and reach out directly for a confidential conversation: 416.365.2010 Ext. 62059