Exciting opportunity in Mississauga for a Content Marketing Specialist ($60K - $75K) to help develop and execute a content strategy that drives awareness, thought leadership and demand for our client’s products, services, solutions and events. Joining this team, you will create compelling content to increase engagement and conversion at every stage of the customer journey using a variety of media, such as blog posts, infographics, videos, webinars, email campaigns, web copy and social media posts.
Do you have a strong writing background and the ability to thrive in an energizing environment while leading and managing several projects simultaneously?
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate business objectives and customer needs into comprehensive content strategies
- Craft engaging content to help attract, engage and convert based on target audience
- Audit and repurpose existing, high-value content to target different audiences and mediums
- Develop, organize and maintain content calendar Measure Content performance and utilize insights from the data to optimize and increase conversion
- Ensure all content is consistent with and supports the overall brand strategy and identity
- Keep pace with changes in SEO and naturally incorporate SEO best practices into content development to ensure the organization remains at the top of the rankings
- 3+ years of marketing experience combined with a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications and/or related field.
- Highly developed creative writing skills.
- Solid knowledge of email marketing, social media, SEO and marketing automation for retargeting.
- Passion for communication, editorial quality and keen attention to detail.
- Proven success with executing effective marketing campaigns.
Connect With Us Today:
This is the next wonderful step in your career and provides the opportunity to be the voice of a high profile and professional team/organization. Interested and qualified candidates, send your resume today to Michelle, Division Director with The Creative Group at email@example.com and call directly today for a confidential conversation: 416.365.2010 Ext. 62059