Our client, based in Downtown Toronto, has an immediate opening for a Media Assistant to work with its team. This is a rare opportunity to work with one of the most established direct response agencies in North America. You would be provided with on the job training with media planning and advertising.
Responsibilities involved for the Media Assistant will encompass but not limited to:
* Providing administrative support to the Media and Data Reporting Team
* Formatting and proofing client documents and reports
* Assisting in ongoing management and execution of media campaigns
* Being client-service driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative
Essential skills and experience:
* 1 or more year of related administrative experience
* Intermediate Excel skills including pivot tables, conditional formatting and v-lookups
* Advanced Adobe Acrobat skills (desirable)
Connect with Us Today:
This is an opportunity to grow your career with a Market Leader in North America!
To express your interest and availability, connect today with Shena at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.365.2010.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.