Our client based in Downtown Toronto is a leader across six continents within its industry and in keeping pace with projects, is recruiting for a Senior Marketing Specialist ($90K) with a strong Marketing and Communications background including Architectural, Building or Engineering industry experience. The position requires someone with strong Proposal Writing skills and the ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment. You will find creative ways to help support the corporate and regional goals for revenue growth and will be responsible for the overall marketing processes on selective business opportunities.
The role of Senior Marketing Specialist is set to involve but will not be limited to the following:
- Collaborate with leaders in developing value propositions that enhance the organizations competitive standing
- Leverage local and global network within the company to support marketing processes and value propositions
- Organize, motivate and lead pursuit teams to develop strategic, value enhancing, deliverables
- Work closely with the Business Development leaders to coordinate client facing events, materials, communications
- Support Business Center Sector leads with Client, competitor and market research and development of documented Client Strategies
- Effectively translate win strategies into key themes and drive them into proposals and other business development documents
- Plan, organize and direct all elements of an RFP response, develop and maintain qualification materials including project descriptions, experience matrices, etc.
- Full support to client development and account management efforts and help maintain the organizations internal systems for information management lead tracking, etc.
Are you a candidate with the exceptional ability to prioritize? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and looking for that next step in your career?
Candidates will have proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for RFP proposals. You are a confident professional with post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English and/or Business and 7+ years of experience.
Amazing opportunity for the individual with excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and web based interfaces is required. You consider yourself an individual that enjoys working with different personality styles and management levels.
Connect With Us Today:
To express your interest, connect today with Michelle Dunnill, Division Director with The Creative Group at email@example.com and call directly for a confidential conversation today: 416.365.2010. Ext. 62059.