Our Burlington client is an international charity organization and is looking for a collaborative and empowering leader to fill their newly created Director of Communication ($80K to $85K) role.
Are you someone with 5+ years of experience managing a Marketing/Communications Team? Have you developed strategies promoting a company’s overall brand? Were you responsible for forecasting and budget management?
If so - this is the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities are set to include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing organizational leadership, inspiration and guidance to develop, implement and lead the Communications Department’s Marketing and Brand strategy while ensuring overall corporate objectives are achieved.
- Ensuring key stakeholders have access to timely, high quality material and resources to achieve fund-raising targets through visual media, publications and company website.
- Contributing to overall decision making of the organization while influencing and straightening the company’s visibility, image and external relations.
- Ensuring KPIs are established and met within the Communications department making sure financial and resource goals are managed and met.
Coordinating and leading a team of 2 direct reports and 4 in-direct reports and ensure department staffing requirements are maintained.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing/Communications or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional leadership and managerial skills allowing for employee empowerment and development.
- Strong background in current marketing/communications tech.
This is a fantastic company that offers a collaborative work environment, health benefits, 2 weeks of vacation, and team events (i.e. Jays Games).
Connect With Us Today:
Call Senior Recruiting Manager Dan Colfer for a direct conversation today at 416.365.2010 Ext 62044 and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.