Our high profile client is recruiting to add a Senior Analyst Strategic Insights individual ($90K - $100K Base) to be responsible for managing data analytics to provide market, channel, customer and brand insights to support fact based business strategies and decisions. You will streamline corporate processes, data sources and tools, ensuring accuracy to make the organization more efficient and effective.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Evaluates internal and external market data to provide succinct accurate analysis to identify larger trends, developments, strategic market initiatives and opportunities within the industry
- This role is a subject matter expert and leads an insights team to research all Sales and Marketing all ad hoc and standardized analysis
- Works proactively with the VPs to provide analytics to support the development of strategies and objectives by channel, segment and brands with the brand managers in the marketplace
- Responsible for representing the organizations strategic analysis/research nationally in presentations to key customers on business strategy and performance
- Leads the development team for the internal CRM tool and continuous improvement to the CRM tool to maintain a multifaceted platform which develops, improves, and retains a customer relationship through providing market information
- Work with Sales VPs, Sales Managers and Territory Representatives to create process, new dashboards and training
- Develops and coaches Sales Force Automation end to end for the Eastern Sales Reps and Sales Managers and the future rollout in other business units
- Works closely with all Teams required and responsible for building, maintaining and deduping the organizations digital record of customers and acts as a subject matter expert in database segmentation
- Overall responsibility for integrity of company-wide customer and internal data
Are you the individual that performs well in an environment with competing priorities and multiple projects?
Do you possess advanced skills using spreadsheet and presentation tools?
Amazing next step in your career for someone that is proficient in analytics, mathematics/statistics and highly comfortable with regression analysis.
Candidates will have 7 or more years of experience in a strategic insights department with a Bachelors degree in Economics, Business or Sciences Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or related area. You have strong project management skills, relationship management skills and consider yourself an excellent communicator.
Connect With Us Today:
To learn more, connect today with Michelle Dunnill, Division Director with The Creative Group at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation at 416.365.2010 Ext. 62059.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.