Toshiba Business Solutions
Toshiba Business Solutions is the direct business-to-business sales subsidiary of Toshiba of Canada Limited, a market leader in many product categories. Toshiba Business Solutions provides state-of-the-art Multi Function Products, including software solutions, directly to Canadian businesses. As part of Toshiba Corporation, a global electronics giant, Toshiba Business Solutions is the preferred choice for Canadian businesses when selecting the best provider for their copying, printing, faxing, scanning, and document management requirements.
We would like to invite you to become a key part of the TBS Sales Team!
- Persistent pursuit of new sales/business opportunities within and outside client base to achieve revenue targets.
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit quotas.
- Identify sales opportunities through cold calling and leverage existing internal sources of sales leads for our full line of MFP (multi functional printer) products and Document Solutions.
- Preparing presentations, demos, proposals and value proposition statement for Request for Proposal (RFP’s).
- University or College degree in Business or equivalent experience in a related field is required
- Minimum of 5 + years of B2B sales experience (preferably in Major Account Management) in the technology industry or a related field with a proven successful sales track record.
- Self motivated and results oriented, put in 110% effort to achieve results
- Experience in selling software especially in Document workflow and Archiving solution is a must.
- Demonstrates behaviors which support the key competencies: Teamwork; Innovation; Accountability; Adaptability & Customer 1st.
- Experience of managing Major National Accounts at head office and at C’s levels
- Excellent preparation of RFP’s for public and government accounts
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong client business development and ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships and determination to drive sales results
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Car and cell phone allowance
- Eligibility for quarterly, six month half bonus, and annual President Club trip to celebrate the employee’s success
- Health, dental and pension plan
- Employee purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive sales training to guarantee your success
Toshiba is pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.