Senior Manager, Marketing (MCC 201700197)
Reputation and Brand Management
Employment Group: Admin
Type of Position: Full-time
Closing Date: October 17, 2017
Note: This is a full-time Administrative position (37.5 hours per week).
A leader in post-secondary education, Fanshawe College is a comprehensive college that provides flexible learning arrangements and experiential education and opportunities developed in response to labour market needs. Focused on strategic growth and expansion, and providing a premier learning experience for students, the College is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing.
One of Ontario's largest colleges - with campuses in London, Simcoe, St. Thomas and Woodstock - Fanshawe serves close to half a million people with a promise to educate, engage, empower and excite.
We offer more than 200 degree, diploma, certificate and apprenticeship programs to 43,000 students each year, helping people unlock their potential and achieve success in a variety of disciplines including applied arts, business, health care, human services, hospitality and technology.
Fanshawe also plays an important role in providing re-skilling and skill upgrading opportunities for mature learners through the design and delivery of custom training for federally and provincially sponsored trainees, community organizations, sectoral training councils and private sector employers in the business, health, industrial and services sectors.
The Senior Manager, Marketing, is responsible for providing leadership, vision, direction and delivery of objectives in alignment with the College's Vision, Mission, Values and Strategic Goals.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Reputation and Brand Management, the position is accountable for strategic and operational marketing planning and execution at the enterprise and business unit levels. The role is responsible for market research, market analysis, segmentation, support for business planning, marketability assessment of existing programs, procurement and management of external marketing resources, and development/evaluations of key marketing materials for recruitment.
- University Degree required in a related discipline; Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of related administrative leadership experience
- Highly developed human resource management, conflict resolution, project management and presentation skills
- Experienced in leading marketing automation initiatives with a strong emphasis on measurable ROI
- Strong marketing and social research skills; proven experience with e-marketing technologies
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively lead and manage change and transition
- Effective at building and motivating high performing teams
- Demonstrated competency in persuasion and influence; a relationship builder
- Strong planning, budget management and organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/applicants/jsp/shared/Welcome_css.jsp
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.