Open Position: Division Director
The Creative Group (TCG), a division of Robert Half, specializes in matching top interactive, design, marketing, advertising and public relations talent with hot opportunities at clients ranging from advertising and public relations agencies and Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized firms. As a member of The Creative Group’s team, you will be responsible for new business development, marketing of TCG’s specialized services and recruitment of creative talent.
Watch this video to learn more about working at The Creative Group.
Job Summary -
As a Division Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Motivating and directing recruiting professionals you manage.
- Incrementally growing divisional revenue consistent with Robert Half targets.
- Working with Branch and Regional Management to develop the division’s business and performance goals.
- Actively participating in the recruitment and hiring of internal staff.
- Supervising the administrative functions of the office.
Develop and Grow a Client Base -
- Using your proven business development, marketing and creative background to develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for a variety of creative/marketing/advertising roles.
- Marketing to clients via telephone as well as conducting in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing highly skilled creative and marketing professionals.
- Solidifying The Creative Group’s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- 3 or more years of recruiting or similar experience.
- 5 or more years of experience working in a marketing or creative role is preferred.
- 3 or more years of management experience is highly desirable.
Contact Us Today:
If you have a background in the creative/marketing and/or recruiting industries, contact us today to explore an exciting new career opportunity with exceptional earning potential!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please e-mail your resume to Pina Nicoli, Metro Market Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top 5 Reasons to Work for The Creative Group:
- Exciting Career Opportunities with the Industry Leader – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- Performance = Reward – We offer a competitive earning potential and benefits package. Our compensation structure helps foster an entrepreneurial spirit and gives you control over your total compensation.
- Upward Mobility – Located in major markets across the United States and Canada, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- Tools for Success – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- Respected Worldwide – Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)