What You’ll Do Here…
- Strategic leadership and management of day-to-day operations of Canadian marketing team.
- Identify and communicate key responsibilities and practices to ensure effectiveness of the team.
- Evaluates performance of all direct reports, communicating appropriate areas for development and growth. Ensures the full utilization of staff through:
- Sound interviewing and selection of staff, timely training, guidance and leadership, development and motivation of staff.
- Evaluation of staff performance through formal performance appraisals
- Fosters a strong team environment and generates enthusiasm.
- Achieve business objectives by developing, executing, measuring and continuously improving the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Align strategic initiatives with those developed by Axis headquarters.
- Develop and maintain annual marketing budget.
- Leverage marketing automation platform to plan and execute lead generation and loyalty campaigns.
- Analyze marketing automation trends in fine tuning brand.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What We Are Looking For …
Proficient in marketing automation and CRM software
Strong communication skills
Innovative and creative
Highly effective project management, detail oriented, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills to meet deadlines and execute marketing strategies
Original and creative problem solving skills/confident decision making
Concise writing and editing skills
Ability to effectively work independently as well as within in a team
Focused independent drive
Firm negotiation skills
What You’ll Need …
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
10+ years marketing experience
3+ years leadership experience (managing direct reports)
Must be highly computer literate, including experience using Google Analytics and MS Office. Experience with SalesForce.com and/or Pardot preferred.
Channel marketing knowledge
Ability to build strong business relationships both internally and externally
Prior experience creating and executing coordinated channel marketing strategies
Event planning experience
Valued, But Not Required…
Physical Demands and Travel…
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.