Our client, a growing company based in Downtown Toronto, is looking for a collaborative and creative individual to join its team in the role of Creative Director.
If you have 7 or more years of experience managing a creative team within a creative agency or industrial design firm environment, and have supported the development of branding for a company, we want to hear from you!
Key responsibilities involved for the Creative Director are set to include:
- Lead the design team responsible for supporting clients with technical consultation, industry-specific knowledge in brand identity change
- Partner with the Project Delivery team to ensure client requests are understood at the beginning of each project and provide follow up as required
- Manage, coach and provide feedback to a team of 3 designers, briefing them on client requirements from concept to competition
- Be able to present design concepts and recommendations to senior client leaders and offer balanced feedback on design service deliverables
- Post-secondary Diploma/Degree preferably in design or equivalent work experience.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to provide exceptional service to clients.
- 3D visualization experience with a strong background with Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- 3D Animation, 3D Modeling, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Branding, Concept Skills, Design Skills, Creative Suite, Graphic Design, Promotional Design, Project Management
Nice-to-Haves would include:
- Using CAD tools in Illustrator.
- Ability to hand sketch concepts and details.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Project or other project management software.
Connect With Us Today:
To learn more about this full-time opportunity, connect today with Dan Colfer at 416.365.2010 Ext 62044 and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.