Our client, a well-known organization based in Downtown Toronto, has an opening for a Communications Specialist to join its fast-paced professional team.
Key responsibilities involved for the Communications Specialist will include the following:
- Provide support for media relations, including responding to media requests and tracking media coverage
- Develop marketing materials, e-newsletters, executive messages and internal announcements
- Respond to in-depth RFP requests as a primary responsibility
- Provide Full Content Management for the online presence of clients
- Provide Full Content Management for the organization’s social media network
- Oversee marketing databases and projects and assist with managing new technology in marketing
- Communicate technical information to diverse audiences
- Execute and coordinate multiple projects within all levels of the organization
You have 5 or more years of related communications experience complemented with exceptional writing and editing skills. You describe yourself as an individual with a strong commitment to meeting deadlines and strive to achieve tangible results.
You have excellent Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign skills and strong familiarity with Online Content Management systems such as WordPress. You have proven experience with both social media as well as email campaign systems such as MailChimp.
A Bachelors degree in Journalism, Communications or related field is desired.
Connect With Us Today:
Do you have the ability to work independently and take pride in developing strong relationships with colleagues, corporate executives and news media? If yes, connect with Michelle Dunnill today at (416) 365-2010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.