- Coordinates project activities based on established critical path and working with all project team members and clients to ensure tasks are completed on time, on budget and as needed
- Plan and collaborate with project team members to ensure effective flow of information, communication and processes
- Attend regular project team meetings and identify any issues or challenges and providing possible solutions
- Reflect and improve on current processes and contribute to the development of new processes and initiatives
- Previous work experience on project-based initiatives
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Client relationship support experience
- Great project coordination and organizational skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
Connect With Us Today:
For more information about this freelance opportunity, contact The Creative Group in Toronto at (416) 365-2010 or email@example.com quoting Account Coordinator / 05090-0010043150 in the heading of your email.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 / 416-365-2010 to learn more about this position.