Workopolis is currently hiring an Inside Sales Development representative.In your role you will drive sales growth through a focus on acquiring net new business. Your elevated sales instincts will initiate business conversations with organizations to understand recruitment business needs and identify strategic relationships with partners or potential clients.
If you are a dynamic, high performing sales person who loves the thrill of the hunt, with a natural ability to attain new business, this is the opportunity for you!
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Maintain set productivity standards of outbound calling and deliver on proven sales / customer service program
- Identify and prospect opportunities through proactive outbound selling to both new customers and leads within your portfolio
- Develop and evaluate your portfolio business plan
- Initiating relationships that will lead to long-term customer retention and future sales opportunities
- Recommend and educate recruitment strategies to prospective clients on utilizing Workopolis' product suite in a consultative manner
- Consistently increase both yours and the customer's awareness of products and services
- Maximize Share of Wallet (SOW) and profits within a prospecting account base
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player
- Provide detailed account information on both prospects and customers by using CRM tools and managing a sales pipeline for accurate forecasting of revenue
Here's what you bring to the table:
- A minimum of 1+ years' experience in an inside sales role, preferably in advertising, technology, web based application, HR or online recruitment
- Strong track record for generating revenue, and achieving or exceeding quota expectations
- Strategic approach to selling as well as inactive accounts, ability to provide total client solutions, not just one product/service
- Highly developed skills in cold calling, probing, objection handling and closing
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills
- Proven ability to stay up to date on market trends and new products
- Natural desire to stay informed in your market
- Networking ability to target key decision makers and an ability to engage with prospects and build rapport quickly
- Technically savvy, proficient in Microsoft office and CRM Software (NetSuite is an asset)
- Bilingual in French and English would be an asset
Join our team and work out of our space at 1 Yonge Street..
Workopolis will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.