Career Opportunity for Social Media & Content Manager
If you area highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Purely Inspired and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
In collaboration with Marketing Director, develop and implement social media and content strategy to align with business goals
Work cross functionally with the brand marketing team, sales team and talent relations manager to plan Global social content calendar for owned channels, retail partner channels and athlete and ambassador channels
Project manage and/or execute monitoring and posting of content on scheduled date
Work with external agency to develop targeting strategies, execution, and analysis of paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
Communicate with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner ensuring the brand voice is clear and consistent
Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and contests
Stay abreast of the evolving the social and forum landscape and regularly gather competitive intelligence to ensure our efforts support the company’s global leadership position
Responsible for measurement, reporting and analysis and ongoing optimized use of existing social platforms and tools - identify opportunities and efficiencies and communicate relevant findings to team leads – ELT, Brand, Legal and Research Affairs as needed
- Manages day-to-day development of compelling content for each stage of the sales and customer lifecycle
- Manages and source vendors and freelancers to support volumes of high-quality content development
- Develop content strategies that support integrated online marketing objectives that drive brand awareness, thought leadership and demand creation
- Using guidance on audience, industry and competitor keyword research from internal SEO/SEM Specialist, execute best-in-class content and publishing process that maximizes ROI
- Serve as a content marketing expert – stay up to date on latest digital marketing, content marketing and publishing trends, best practices and technologies
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and success of content, measuring actual results against desired outcomes
- Manage content pushes, email marketing, and content-driven demand generation programs
- Ensure clear messaging vision and consistent voice for all marketing content
- Perform competitive and market analysis to assess trends
- Create press kits and editorial/advertorial/PR content for media and bloggers
- Track all content activities to ensure schedules are being met, workloads are balanced, and third party resources (i.e. writers and designers) are being appropriately leveraged
- Ensure all traditional marketing initiatives bridge the gap between the on and offline worlds
- Lead the execution of the content management program with third-party vendors including but not limited to bodybuilding.com
Post-Secondary Education in Marketing, Communications or related field
8+ years of social media marketing with management experience preferably in a consumer packaged goods environment
- Hands on experience with content management and excellent copywriting skills
- Experienced at using various types of social media based tools – whether schedulers or analytic based tools. Some examples include Sprout Social, HootSuite, Google Analytics, Sysomos, Radian6, ComScore and or Omniture Site Catalyst
- Demonstrated communication and collaborative skills in working effectively with related departments, senior management, and assorted vendors
- Leadership and coaching skills; outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation in order to successfully submit an application, please email us to make your accommodation request.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.