Leon’s is a family-built, publicly owned company that has been a part of Canadian homes, and families for over a century. We are currently looking for a RETAIL MARKETING MANAGER who can spearhead the next era of Leon’s marketing initiatives by working with our internal marketing team and external supporting agencies to achieve both sales growth and a repositioning of the Leon’s brand.
- Direct the planning, development and execution of all marketing efforts in support of sales targets;
- Ensure all aspects of the company touchpoints align to the brand objectives;
- Establish and monitor key metrics such as sales, traffic, market share, brand sentiment, etc.;
- Lead creative development to reposition the brand in the market;
- Conduct market research and analyze market data;
- Work alongside the internal marketing team;
- Work cross functionally with other departments;
- Act as liaison and manage creative, media and digital agencies;
- Manage all marketing initiatives on time and on budget;
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience with promotional retail in a leadership role;
- Strong understanding of the full marketing mix, with an emphasis on promotional materials and flyers;
- Highly creative with an ability to think outside the box;
- Ability to quickly adapt, react to and take advantage of market conditions;
- Proven ability to develop marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Data driven thinking;
- Ability to work with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets;
- Strong communication skills;
- Up to date with latest trends and marketing best practices;
- Degree in business with emphasis on marketing;
- Ability to work in an incredibly fast paced environment
The ideal candidate for this position shares our core values, which are deeply embedded in our culture and reflected in our actions: Honesty. Integrity. Hard work. Family.
We are committed to providing our dedicated associates with secure jobs, and a safe and satisfying work environment, and will strive to support their ongoing pursuit of personal development and career advancement.
At Leon’s, you aren’t just an employee; you’re Part of the Family.