Renfro Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing, merchandising and selling of legwear products in North America and selected international markets.
The Marketing Brand Specialist is an experienced, analytical, self-starter with the proven ability to manage tactics and strategies across the organization to build multiple brands.
- Responsible for the execution of the business unit Operating Plan
- Manage the marketing functions relative to multiple brands and their respective accounts;
- Product, Price, Place, Promotion
- Seasonal Planning
- Consumer Insights
- Lead cross-functional teams as the owner of brand / consumer insights;
- Key representative for multiple brands across all functional departments (Sales / Merchandising / Design / Product Development)
- Execute all digital marketing functions relative to the brand.
- Manage, maintain and report key account level business metrics;
- Manage costs, pricing, and margin for all programs.
- Asset Photography.
- Post-secondary education required;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing required, apparel / textile retail marketing preferred;
- Experience working with and developing seasonal line plans and product calendars;
- Proficiency in managing costs, price, and margin;
- Strong analytical proficiency;
- Strong verbal and presentation skills (written and spoken French an asset);
- Proficient with Excel, Illustrator, Photoshop design strongly preferred.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit. We thank all applicants for their interest.