Provide primary marketing services and support to assigned business units.
- Assist with the tactical implementation of marketing strategies as determined by marketing management.
- Assist with creation of marketing and sales materials for assigned business units.
- Develop and update specific brochures and inserts.
- Assist with updating and maintenance of BU’s website.
- Pardot superuser for creation of marketing landing pages and e-cards.
- Follow NSF branding guidelines as determined by marketing management.
- Assist and support corporate marketing initiatives.
- Assist with analyzing tracking mechanisms to help determine effectiveness and ROI of marketing campaigns where possible. Actively look for innovative tracking/ROI solutions.
- Ensure proper usage of NSF trademarks in marketing materials.
- Assist with market, industry and competitive research and analysis to drive customer-focused plans, determine key program selling points and identify best customer prospects. Lead generation research.
- Travel domestically to attend trade shows, conferences or to support customers.
- Collaborate with marketing managers to develop and implement tools to streamline work processes and increase consistency.
- Use of CRM tool (i.e. Pardot).
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Two (2) years work related experience with program development and marketing.
- Minimum 2 years experience with digial marketing.
- Experience with Drupal and/or Word Press
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solving skills including strategic, conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work independently and in teams.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of NSF services.
- Experience with graphic design and/or web programming software (InDesign, Flash, etc.).
No phone calls, faxes or postal mail please.
NSF Canada and NSF International Strategic Registrations (ISR) Canada Company values diversity in our workplace. We are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, and we will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources in advance of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.