We are looking for an exceptional digital analyst to join our team in the new state-of-the-art Digital Garage in downtown Toronto. You will be part of our digital marketing consulting team, which works on some of the most interesting projects for our largest clients. We are looking for A-Team players who will embrace and thrive in our high energy and high performance culture.
The Digital Analyst will play a key role supporting clients and Aviva Canada with analytics insights and will work with clients to optimize and enhance analytics for the tracking of digital marketing efforts. The successful candidate will have an integral role in campaign planning, execution, analysis and/or ongoing reporting of digital metrics. This position will also focus on reporting sales performance, analyzing the success of marketing activities and working with senior management to achieve business goals. The Digital Analyst will be able to spot trends in data, establish and review analytics, monitor sales conversions, propose, implement and measure strategies to build a robust campaign lifecycles and to increase revenues.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business, priorities, and objectives in order to build credibility and influence/negotiate effectively to drive profitable growth
- Responsible for the design and management of standard daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc campaign reports and ensuring results are inputted into analysis report
- Develop and execute profitable 1:1 marketing strategies to increase customer value, increase customer consolidation and enhance the customer relationship / experience.
- Provide guidance, technical & consultative support by providing input, analysis &/or perspective in the form of comments, recommendations, business cases, opinions & procedures, etc. in order to address and design effective CRM solutions
- Collaborate with peers inside and outside marketing when developing Database Marketing campaign strategies and solving issues
- Analyze and interpret customer data and build response and segmentation models
- Responsible for the strategic approach for all data queries in order to produce actionable and profitable insights that will optimize marketing ROI
- Integral role in the campaign planning process: present response forecast and assumptions, recommend campaign experimental test design and play a role in campaign financial validation
- Monthly reporting of engagements, resource investment and business lift
- Keep abreast of PIPEDA and CMA best practices and as it pertains to customer data management
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, & Skills
- At least 7-10 years of experience with analytics in a marketing environment including CRM
- Post-Secondary Education, Graduate Degree preferred in Business, Marketing, Math, Computer Science or related field.
- Marketing Data Analysis in either Financial Services and/or a B2C Environment
- Proficiency in statistics is an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communications, strong presentation skill
- Advance knowledge of Google Analytics plus familiarity with Ominture, Acquisio and Sysomos and other analytics tool
- Excellent computer skills and expert level familiarity with Internet Key Performance Indicators like CPA (Cost per acquisition), CPC (Cost per Click), CPM (Cost per ‘000), and CPL (Cost per Lead
- Digital Ad Network knowledge is an advantage but not a requiremen
- High level proficiency with MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to be adaptable to changing environment in order to produce result
- The ability to influence senior stakeholders and present data to support recommendation
- Ability to discern actionable, profitable insights in order to materialize business result
- Able to revise or redevelop content based on internal feedback or in response to result
- Take ownership of tasks and drive projects through to completion
- Reliable self-starter with attention to detail and passion for quality
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and decision-making skill
- Able to work under pressure while managing workloads effectively
- Willingness to multi-task and be flexible to take on varied responsibilities
To apply, please submit your application via our career page here.