Uline - The Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We are a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products.
Uline carries over 31,000 products, sold through our 700+ page catalogue and uline.ca. Same day shipping, freight savings and fast delivery, along with strategic locations near Vancouver, Edmonton and Toronto help make Uline Canada a success.
In business for over 36 years, Uline employs over 5,000 bright, energetic professionals, who enjoy top pay, great benefits and the opportunity to grow in a successful, progressive workplace. Our people make the difference.
Vancouver, British Columbia
8255 N. Fraser Way, Unit 109, Burnaby, BC V3N 0B9
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Sales department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in business development, account management, or business acumen, Uline is the company for you. Click here to learn more.
Uline seeks various levels of Sales Representatives for its Vancouver, British Columbia territory.
Experience a high-energy, fast-paced work environment that's both competitive and rewarding. Learn about our industry and soar with the support of great coaches and sales managers.
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2016 America’s Best Employers award.
Come join our rapidly growing team!
- Actively manage and grow a dedicated sales territory that includes visiting a large, pre-existing customer base.
- Use our 700+ page catalog with over 31,000 items to sell product solutions to large and small companies.
- Prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to identify, qualify and close accounts.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Base salary, 3 bonus programs plus national and local contest incentives.
- Internet, cell phone and car allowance.
- Full benefit coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- RRSP with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Click here to learn more.
If you are a competitive, detailed, dependable team player that thrives on achieving goals and solving problems, then Uline wants to hear from you!
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit