Marketing Development Advisor - Digital Acquisition - Zag Bank - 1704076
The role will oversee the development, the execution and the maintaining of digital marketing programs for Zag Bank. Digital marketing is focused on acquisition using SEM, SEO, and digital advertising. The role also has accountability for zagbank.ca website and content.
Canadians are increasingly looking to mobile and digital technologies for everyday functions such as banking. With that in mind, Zag Bank launched in June 2015, providing Canadians with an easy, secure and simple banking experience. As a direct bank with no physical branches, we are able to offer clients higher deposit rates and no fee savings accounts – all with no conditions attached.
Zag Bank's value proposition is built around the concept "there is another way". We are focused on transforming the banking experience to make it easier and more convenient for our clients. We offer a simple online account open process that takes less than 10 minutes.
- Primary accountability to oversee the development of digital marketing programs with external advertising and media agencies. Drive new business. You will build the digital marketing strategy and execute programs to drive brand awareness and generate new clients.
- Drive insights from marketing reporting and analytics to improve overall effectiveness. Measure and benchmark key marketing metrics.
- Assessment of marketing communications creative
- Primary accountability for zagbank.ca website development and maintenance, content delivery, messaging, updates.
- Ability to oversee large media and development budgets. Manage external agencies – creative, web development and media buying.
- Align marketing acquisition activities with social media activities and analytics requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 6 years of Digital Marketing experience, primarily acquisition marketing. Experience focusing on direct response media. Proven track record of acquiring customers and expanding brand presence through innovative strategies and execution
- Solid understanding of the digital channel platforms and digital success metrics
- Understanding of display channel & programmatic
- Understanding of digital media buying, booking digital media campaigns & optimization
- Solid analytical skills and ability to ask questions to drive insights
- Experience evaluating digital creative and campaign landing pages
- Knowledge of effective creative messaging
- Financial service experience is strongly desired
- Business & Client Analytics manager
- Social Media & Community manager
- Marketing Advisor /technician – website management
- External Media agency
- External creative agency
- External web development agency
- Product Marketing
- Brand Marketing
What is needed to be successful
- Strategic mindset. You understand our clients, our marketspace and consumer marketing and you are able to build the digital marketing strategy to enable our next phase of growth.
- Hands-on, get-it-done attitude. We are a start-up and we are looking for someone who is not afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get things done. You will build new integrated campaigns and scale existing programs.
- Analytical thinking. You believe in data and focus on ROI.
- Seeing the opportunity for success. With this job you have the 'green fields' to build and scale a marketing program from ground up. You have great executive support, mentorship and a great team to help you build and execute.
We have a great team that works hard and has a lot of fun along the way. We will continue to pack the office with passionate, exceptionally talented people that believe in our vision and embody our values.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/593955b3d8f497066766959b/51fc022158b70066fae49f3e/en