We find the interesting in everything.
Video permeates our online lives and as its presence grows, we have a duty to create more than a pretty picture. Clients need to communicate a message and audiences need a reason to stick with a video to the end. We believe in creating a cinematic experience for every film we make and with our award-winning production team, we have the skills to make it a reality.
As a full-service production studio specializing in video, animation, motion design, scripting and score composing, we can work with you at the earliest conceptual stages of a project, all the way to the final touches. From scripted projects to documentary-style content, we’re committed to crafting an authentic end film that ultimately connects with your audience.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Specialist who has practical knowledge in the media, video or creative agency field. You would be working side-by-side with the CEO to identify and develop opportunities. You would be the only person within the organization engaged in the business development activity and, as such, you would be responsible for all aspects of the process.
As a Business Development Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Developing sales leads within medium to large sized companies. Industries include: Insurance, Medical, Financial, Manufacturing, Health Care and many others.
- You will be calling C-level clients, predominantly in Ontario
- Make a large number of cold calls
- Call through entire prospective client base, receiving guidance from executive team
- Proactively seek and identify opportunities to develop a strong sales pipeline
- Meet and/or exceed assigned targets for pipeline creation
- Research into competition and trends
- Use social media and other tools to gain prospects and competitive market intelligence
The requirements for this position would include:
- Proven experience in business development and/or sales
- Consistently able to meet or exceed target metrics
- A passion for B2B business development
- Experience working within a CRM
- Persuasive and driven to succeed
- Strong oral and written communication
- Strong time management & organizational skills