Do you have a love for marketing? Do you get excited about new packaging, promotional materials and creative marketing strategies? Do you have a passion for the natural health industry? Then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an energetic, savvy, experienced and creative Category Brand Manager to join our Marketing team! This role is primarily responsible for strategic planning, developing and directing of all national marketing efforts behind select brands and products. Key responsibilities will include detailed analysis and insight gathering to drive the strategic direction of all specialists (internal and external) in all integrating marketing activities. This includes advertising, promotions, public relations, events, sponsorships and research. We are looking for people who are leaders and role models within the department, taking ownership and driving creativity. But we also want more, we want you to have a driving passion for the brands that are in your portfolio, be it a lover of all things Sports Nutrition or a champion for Natural Nutrition & Holistic Health.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join our talented Marketing team and be a part of the best natural health products company in Canada!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop detailed annual marketing plans to determine core objectives, strategies and initiatives for assigned brands
- Develop and execute an overall national promotional planning calendar, sales planning tools and vehicles for product promotion
- Recommend strategies to guide current and future product development through consumer insights and business analytics
- Develop quarterly and annual business reviews to determine core objectives, strategies and initiatives
- Provide assistance to the Director of Marketing in developing a Product Portfolio for assigned brands
- Manage and coordinate all integrated marketing activities to drive distribution, build awareness and generate purchase intent
- Liaise with external agencies as required
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the Marketing team
Skills and Qualifications
- A university or college degree in Marketing and/or Business
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Consumer Brand Management role with a lifestyle brand, CPG experience an asset
- Superior market research and analysis skills
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen
- Results oriented with experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Superior time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects
- Knowledge and experience with website development and social media strategies
- Effective project management skills
- A self-starter, who can work both independently and within a team
- High attention to detail and deadlines
- Strong proficiency with computers – in depth experience with MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of the natural health industry, including Genuine Health products, is an asset
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position in the subject line of your email.