Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Events, the Contract Marketing Coordinator will assist in the development and execution of marketing initiatives and corporate events to support Guardian Capital Group Limited, Worldsource Wealth Management Inc. and their subsidiaries. The successful candidate will assist with influencing and leading the development, communication and implementation of marketing initiatives that support the business strategy to grow revenue and client satisfaction as well as helping to enhance the company’s overall reputation in the marketplace.
- Assisting in the implementation and oversight of the related marketing activities in support of the marketing plan;
- Managing elements of the event process, which entails but is not limited to: accommodation, travel schedules, set up and staging, food and beverage coordination, researching and making recommendations, negotiating contracts, budgeting and conducting financial reconciliation;
- Ensuring corporate events meet all business unit and senior management objectives;
- Maintaining a corporate perspective while ensuring individual portfolio needs are met and well serviced;
- Managing multiple projects on time and on budget to support the business units;
- Managing external vendors as required to execute events and initiatives within scope and with consistency;
- Assisting with website updates and conducting regular reviews and tracking of information;
- Assisting with the testing of the new websites;
- Collaborating with lines of business across Guardian and Worldsource and with external suppliers (agencies and vendors) in support of various initiatives; and
- Administering budget including tracking, reporting and invoicing.
- Post-secondary degree in marketing
- 3+ years of experience in the marketing and/or events
- Strong creative skills and experience with design programs (indesign, photoshop) an asset
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and deliver/execute multiple tasks, projects and assignments effectively and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Effective writing and communication skills
- Flexibility is essential including the willingness and ability to work within a team or autonomously
- Ability to work in both the Toronto and Markham offices and frequently travel within the GTA and occasionally outside the GTA
Commensurate with experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward a cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Worldsource is committed to accessibility in employment and to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Worldsource will endeavour to provide reasonable accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.