The Content Marketing Manager is a creative marketing mind with the ability to organize projects, meet deadlines and manage a team. This position requires experience in using digital and print content to support strategic organizational objectives.
The right candidate will have experience in cross channel content marketing and content optimization including text, audio, video and image content, social media marketing and search marketing.
You will be challenged, empowered, supported and rewarded. It’s a unique opportunity for a creative genius with a “make it happen” attitude that’s up to the task.
You’ll be working with a team that’s energized by driving meaningful change and creating an experience that fosters trust and improves customer loyalty and advocacy. Most of all, we have a deep desire to improve our customers’ lives.
Join us if you feel the same way.
- Develop and manage a content marketing strategy that supports organizational goals from the top to the bottom of the marketing and sales funnel including increasing brand and offer awareness, growing website traffic, generating leads, acquiring and retaining customers
- Create, edit and manage the production of digital and print content that is consistent with the company’s brands’, style and tone.
- Develop and implement needs-based storytelling using words, images, or audio that draw the right audience to the brand.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar that attracts and appeals to the company’s target customer personas.
- Optimize content distribution to ensure that relevant content is delivered to the customer at the right point in the customer’s life cycle.
- Manage in house and outsourced content creators and establish content development standards and ensure that content is structured appropriately.
- Develop and implement meaningful content effectiveness measurements and continuous improvement processes.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary school education and/or equivalent on the job experience
- Minimum 5 to 7+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Ability to translate customers’ needs into differentiated stories in support of the brand’s promise
- Ability to adjust strategies using market input data to maintain alignment with external audience’s needs.
- Experience in multichannel content creation or multichannel marketing demand creation program management (e.g. publishing, journalism)
- A passion for how to use technology to curate and assess content readership.
- Ability to define and manage a set of goals involving diverse content contributors and content types.
- Successful history of managing editorial schedules and deadlines.
- Fluency in web analytics tools, social media marketing applications and leading social media monitoring platforms.
- Strategic thinking, sound business judgment, positioning savvy and excellent presentation skills
- Fluently bilingual (English / French) is a definite asset (a requirement in Quebec Region)
Northbridge welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Interested, qualified candidates are encouraged to apply at https://www.northstarats.com/Northbridge-Insurance/Manager-Content-Marketing/25719