Marketing Development Advisor – Digital Acquisition - Zag Bank - 1704076
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group inCanada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
This role is responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of digital marketing programs for Zag Bank. Digital marketing is focused on acquisition using SEM, SEO, and digital advertising. The role also has accountability for zagbank.ca website and content.
- Primary accountability to develop digital marketing programs along with external advertising and media agencies. Drive new business. You will build the digital marketing strategy and execute programs to drive brand awareness and generate new clients.
- Drive insights from marketing reporting and analytics to improve overall effectiveness. Measure and benchmark key marketing metrics.
- Assessment of marketing communications creative
- Primary accountability for zagbank.ca website development and maintenance, content delivery, messaging, updates.
- Ability to manage and decision large media and development budgets. Manage external agencies - creative, web development and media buying.
- Align marketing acquisition activities with social media activities and analytics requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 6 years of Digital Marketing experience, primarily acquisition marketing. Experience focusing on direct response media. Proven track record of acquiring customers and expanding brand presence through innovative strategies and execution.
- Solid understanding of the digital channel, platforms and digital success metrics
- Understanding of display channel & programmatic
- Understanding of digital media buying, digital media campaigns & optimization
- Solid analytical skills and ability to ask questions to drive insights
- Experience evaluating digital creative and campaign landing pages
- Knowledge of effective creative messaging
- Financial service experience is strongly desired
- Business & Client Analytics manager
- Social Media & Community manager
- Marketing Advisor /technician – website management
- External Media agency
- External creative agency
- External web development agency
- Product Marketing
- Brand Marketing
What is needed to be successful
- Strategic mindset. You understand our clients, our marketspace and consumer marketing and you are able to build the digital marketing strategy to enable our next phase of growth.
- Hands-on, get-it-done attitude. We are a start-up and we are looking for someone who is not afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get things done. You will build new integrated campaigns and scale existing programs.
- Analytical thinking. You believe in data and focus on ROI.
- Seeing the opportunity for success. With this job you have the ‘green fields’ to build and scale a marketing program from ground up. You have great executive support, mentorship and a great team to help you build and execute.
- We have a great team that works hard and has a lot of fun along the way. We will continue to pack the office with passionate, exceptionally talented people that believe in our vision and embody our values.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/590ca56ec1aab401a3ca823f/51fc022158b70066fae49f3e/en