Req Id: 159377
Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and why we do it. These three words shape our business decisions and our everyday actions. They are the foundation of our commitment to being a great place to work and becoming the customers’ consumer electronics and communication store of choice! Join us and discover a career that is challenging and rewarding.
Who you’ll work with
At The Source we offer expert training and further opportunities for professional growth and development. We are looking for professionals who are passionate, driven to learn and make a difference in an industry that is continuously changing! Be the leader you’ve always wanted to be—in a fun, fast-paced and competitive industry.
We're all working toward one goal: supporting our Sales team in creating a shopping experience that will keep our customers coming back. Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Our Talent Acquisition Team can't wait to meet you!
The career you want.
As the Digital Marketing Manager at The Source you will be responsible for development and implementation of digital marketing strategies with an emphasis on driving traffic to the corporate website, online conversion, retention and loyalty with a halo influence to retail and brand recognition.
- Develop the annual digital marketing plan with budgetary control of all digital marketing efforts. Benchmarking, evaluating and reporting on all digital campaigns and the monthly ROI for the online marketing budgets.
- Manage and work closely with our external SEM performance agency to ensure transparency of our upcoming campaign activities and drive weekly meetings to focus spend on highest ROAS keywords and campaigns.
- Engage and work with Internal Stakeholders across core functions of the business (E-Commerce, B2B, EPP, Marketing, Retail, Customer Service, IT) to implement digital campaigns that deliver positive and effective results against GM - ensuring buy-in from Senior/Executive team members.
- Key strategic owner and management of Social Marketing initiatives - leading internal stakeholders to monitor, respond, research, test and implement communications through select social media space.
- Lead and manage external partnerships in Search Engine Marketing and SEO to build brand awareness and drive improved rankings for selected keywords. Work with internal stakeholders to define and optimize keywords that contribute against business goals.
- Lead the development of individual team members through learning opportunities and manage digital vendor relationships through sound strategic direction.
- Guide the strategic development of Online Contests and provide consultative support for brand-driven vendor/partner specific contests that are Omni channel focused. Ensure contests deliver against database acquisition objectives - driving online and instore (when applicable) traffic and conversion.
- Manage Affiliate campaigns with our affiliate partners such as commission junction and individual affiliate brands.
Skills we’re looking for.
- 10 or more years of experience in the same or related job.
- College or university degree or equivalent is an asset.
- Strategically plan effective programs and course correct based on data-driven insights.
- Solid knowledge and experience in SEM, SEO, Affiliate and Social (paid and organic) digital marketing channels.
- Optimize ROI in an Omni channel space to implement programs that will be effective and drive conversion.
- Expertise and implementation of fundamental online marketing principles (ROI, Key Metrics, Customer Acquisition).
- Expert digital marketer with proven results of working in the digital space - stays on top of trends to ensure business grows and prospers from digital advancements.
- Professional with strong oral and written communication skills that encourage cooperation and enthusiasm. Comfortable in presenting and sharing ideas to Senior levels of the organization.
Position Type: Corporate Careers
Position: Manager, Digital Marketing - The Source
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Barrie || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 05/28/2017
It’s all about you
We're proud to offer a competitive compensation package including an extensive recognition and rewards program, career advancement opportunities, awesome training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our Company culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected.