Req Id: 164474
Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and why we do it. These three words shape our business decisions and our everyday actions. They are the foundation of our commitment to being a great place to work and becoming the customers’ consumer electronics and communication store of choice! Join us and discover a career that is challenging and rewarding.
Who you’ll work with
At The Source we offer expert training and further opportunities for professional growth and development. We are looking for professionals who are passionate, driven to learn and make a difference in an industry that is continuously changing! Be the leader you’ve always wanted to be—in a fun, fast-paced and competitive industry.
We're all working toward one goal: supporting our Sales team in creating a shopping experience that will keep our customers coming back. Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Our Talent Acquisition Team can't wait to meet you!
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity to define, grow and bring an Omni Channel strategy to life?
We’re on a journey to transform The Source’s digital and eCommerce Strategy and we’re looking for an experienced leader to help us enhance the customer experience and differentiate The Source in the marketplace.
Don't miss out on your opportunity to impact our eCommerce Marketing Team!
The career you want.
As the Director - eCommerce Marketing, the successful incumbent will be a key member of the Marketing Leadership Team. Accountable for championing the growth and development of thesource.ca, this role will build a strategic marketing vision for the channel, ensure strength of execution to deliver both short term and sustained business results. As a leader, you will inspire a team of marketing professionals by coaching, developing and ensuring the eCommerce vision is brought to life.
- Lead the strategic direction of online acquisition initiatives to drive traffic to thesource.ca
- Champion online Customer experience, understanding of online Customer behavior, coupled with passion and excitement to the online brand experience and increase conversion
- Craft the strategic direction of eCommerce promotions and initiatives in close alignment with holistic retail marketing plan
- Direct the Website Operations Team, including maintenance of on site content, search functionality and implementation of promotions
- Responsible for evaluating New Media opportunities such as Facebook, The Source's Editorial Content etc.; and emerging channels of marketing
Skills we’re looking for.
- 4 year College/University degree or equivalent; Business Marketing, Advertising and/or Business Strategy.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in senior Marketing role
- Expert knowledge in industry trends, competition and customer buying habits.
- Strong leadership, coaching and management skills.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders, as well as initiate and drive change.
- Ability to adapt to a demanding, rapidly changing work environment, set priorities and meet tight deadlines.
Position Type: Corporate Careers
Position: Director, eCommerce Marketing & Digital Strategies - The Source
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Barrie || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 06/26/2017
It’s all about you
We're proud to offer a competitive compensation package including an extensive recognition and rewards program, career advancement opportunities, awesome training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our Company culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected.