OTIP (Ontario Teachers Insurance Plan) is a member-focused, service-driven organization that puts people, both our members and our employees, first. We are committed to providing a positive work environment and to developing careers. We’re looking for someone to join our team as a:
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION & SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEO & SEM) SPECIALIST – 6 Month Contract
- Do you have a gift for being detail oriented and creative?
- Do you have a knack for knowing how to partner with other people?
- Are you always thinking of newer, better ways of doing things?If the above sounds like you, then consider OTIP for your next career move!
As a member of our Marketing & Business Development team, your responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing the Individual Insurance Services (IIS) websites SEO and developing an advanced improvement strategy plan with frameworks and timelines.
- Maximizing the organic traffic to IIS websites, by improving Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs), including the analysis, review and implementation of changes required to optimize for search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and others; and the development and maintenance of keyword list and ad copy.
- Managing the bids and budgets, testing and optimizing keywords and creative; maintaining forecasts and goal metric tracking.
- Tracking, monitoring and ensuring all campaigns are delivering or exceeding against key performance indicators and run analysis to improve overall return of investment and present SEO and SEM performance reports.
- Developing ongoing testing and learning initiatives while compiling new tactics that will continuously achieve actionable results and improve campaign performance.
- Developing keyword rich content and providing content improvement recommendations with a view of improving traffic.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, and you meet the following requirements, you might be the person we’re looking for. We need someone who has:
- Relevant post-secondary education with an emphasis on marketing/digital marketing/web optimization.
- Three to five years’ strong technical experience in both online and offline Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing with proven success in Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Experience building, launching, setting up and providing quality assurance to accounts across multiple search engines.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Proficiency in Excel, including extensive work with pivot tables and data manipulation.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Web Trends and Keyword Planner Tool).
- Google AdWords & Bing Ads certified.
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g. Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite) is considered an asset.
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEM Rush, Moz, Raven Tools, SpyFu.
- Proven knowledge of HTML, CSS, various programming language and website administration. Knowledge within Kentico is considered an asset.
- Experience in custom Google Analytics and Web Master Tools troubleshooting.
OTIP is more than just a place to work. In addition to competitive salaries and industry-leading benefits, OTIP offers a work environment where your opinions are valued and expected! Our employees have the opportunity to provide feedback on departmental goals, to participate on committees, to work collaboratively, and to continuously improve their professional skills. As one of Waterloo Area’s Top Employers for 2017, awarded by Toronto-based publisher Mediacorp Canada, we take pride in our employee programs, including health and wellness initiatives, charity involvement, social events and much more! To recruit the best, we offer the best. For more information on OTIP and its Group of Companies (TW, CURO), our company culture, and perks we offer, visit the ‘Life at OTIP’ page on our website.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online.
OTIP and its Group of Companies strive to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Upon individual request, OTIP and its Group of Companies will endeavour to remove any barrier to the recruitment and selection processes and provide accommodations for persons with disabilities.
OTIP and its Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.