Career Opportunity for Business Analyst within our Marketing and Sales teams!
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals to join our team!
- Report accurately, thoroughly, quickly, and effectively on assigned customer base using KPIs such as sell-thru, sell-in, customer inventory, forecasting accuracy, revenue and costing planning, revenue and cost budgeting, and performance versus budget
- Develop and create up-to-date, easy to read POS reports that meet the standard set by Directors
- Juxtapose POS against sell-in and inventory, to gauge and accurately report on brand performance by customer
- Work with customer marketing to develop demand planning expectations for new product introductions
- Provide pricing analysis/support – price sheet approvals/submission
- Profitability and Margin Improvement Models - New Products, Product Changes – solid inputs – pricing, forecast, discounts, product cost, freight.
- Provide margin analysis – price, forecast, margin
- Assist with monthly business review reports - supporting analysis, commentaries
- Assist with budget development – brand/category growth rates, pricing, discounts, COGS, Marketing/Operations Spend, Brand Contribution, SG&A
- Provide competitive analysis – market performance, media spends, competitor pricing, competitor profiles
- Work with IRI and AC Nielsen to glean statistically significant insight
- Work with Top 100 reports to add quantitative insight to competitive movement
- Work with customer specific reports to add quantitative insight to competitive movement
- Work to develop promotional approval forms and post-promo analysis to determine actual ROI
- Aid in and support regular reports on customer profitability, versus budget performance on sell-in, and on previous year POS
- Develop customer financial scorecards
- Report on ROI of various customer marketing programs
Post-Secondary Education in Business, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
CMA or CGA Designation an asset
Minimum 3 years of related experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Must be highly conversant with MS Excel and be able to develop, implement, automate and maintain reports by using complex formulae (v-lookup, sum-if, formula in Pivot-table etc), VBA and Macros
- Demonstrate exceptionally strong analytical performance
- Strong written, communication, selling and presentation skills; sold business analysis skills
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com. If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation in order to successfully submit an application, please email us to make your accommodation request.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.