Gore Mutual is investing in a transformation of our business to continue becoming a modern, agile, technology-driven 21st century company. We are now ready to expand our digital team with the aim of making Gore Mutual a partner of choice to brokers looking for digital product, pricing and technology.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an exciting change candidate with broad experience and understanding of insurance but who is not bound by conventional technology, product development and distribution models. We need someone with a strong working knowledge of multiple digital disciplines including strategy, architecture, analytics, eCommerce, content management, UX design and applications development. We are looking for lots of vision and ambition and enough practical knowledge to make it a reality.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, Marketing & Distribution, the Director of Digital is a pivotal new role, part of our senior leadership team, driving change through sharp strategic skills, strong influencing and creative problem-solving.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for either an established leader or an ambitious high performer with great collaboration, project management and analytical skills. We need someone who clearly has the credentials to lead the digital team within our company, isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo and promote new ideas, and is at ease with uncertainty and ambiguity.
• Strong management (not always ownership) of project roadmaps and priorities
• Evident communication skills and an ability to influence positive outcomes with all types of stakeholders, both internally and externally
• Ability to articulate and secure buy-in for complex cross-departmental initiatives from concept to launch
• Experience working in a customer-centric, design-led, mobile digital environment with a strong understanding of web technologies including the connectivity between front-end development and back-end systems
• Ability to switch between writing strategy documents for external distribution deals to product requirements for internal SMEs and developers
• Demonstrated ability to lead digital projects and deliver on time with a focus on generating results