The Manager, Content Marketing is responsible for content strategy and development related to assigned B2B Bank products and services across all marketing channels. The individual will also be responsible for leading the marketing development and launch of various exciting company initiatives.
To be successful in this role, the incumbent will require strong understanding of content marketing and demonstrate solid marketing discipline.
This role requires an entrepreneurial and creative individual with exceptional communication skills, the ability to work collaboratively, and a track record of delivering complex marketing programs on time and on budget.
- Lead the development of marketing content for assigned portfolios/projects for all marketing channels and audiences, including product information, promotional campaigns, and thought leadership
- Develop marketing plans with a focus on content strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to determine marketing objectives across assigned lines of business/projects
- Work with the Channel Management and Client Analytics and Insights teams to ensure effective targeting of messages
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to develop sales support strategies and materials
- Provide input into the editorial calendar and annual planning activities
- Partner with the Marketing Services team on the development and execution of marketing programs
- Contribute to other marketing activities as required, including public relations activities, advertising and digital marketing
- Support the marketing and communications needs of other departments including Operations, Client Services and Business Development
- Establish and manage strong working relationships with colleagues, relevant stakeholders and other business partners
- Develop and report on key marketing metrics
- Assume responsibility for assigned budget, including management and reporting
- Act as an advocate for the B2B Bank brand and the client experience across all marketing touch-points
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures
- Perform other marketing duties as assigned
- University degree in a related field with 4 to 6 years of related marketing experience
- Experience within the financial services industry specific to self-directed / investment accounts.
- A strong understanding of the regulatory environment impacting financial services.
- Bilingualism (French / English) is an asset.
- Self-motivated and results oriented individual with strong leadership, decision-making, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Creative, strategic thinker who challenges the status quo
- A highly effective communicator with well-developed presentation skills
- Strong relationship management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting established timelines
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Familiarity with 5S, Kaizen Principles, Six Sigma or other Continuous Improvement methodologies is an asset
- Demonstrated ability in core and role specific competencies including teamwork, adaptability, customer service, planning, presentation, analytical, decision-making skills
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age and gender.
B2B Bank and/or the Laurentian Bank of Canada and their subsidiaries may collect, use or disclose personal information of job candidates for the purpose of establishing an employment relationship.
No unsolicited Agency referrals please.
Please apply directly online