Arbor Memorial Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a significant player in the cemetery and funeral business from coast to coast with over 140 locations across Canada.
Our Head Office, located at 2 Jane St. Toronto, Ontario, is currently recruiting a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Digital and CRM Marketing and will be required to: manage the day-to-day Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) programs, be the marketing lead for key website projects and provide support to branches by strengthening our expertise in online marketing. This positon works closely with members of the Sales and Funeral teams, entire marketing team and internal stakeholders.
We are looking to fill this position with a qualified, action-oriented and self-motivated individual who is capable of prioritizing and handling multiple demands simultaneously.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Manages the day-to-day search marketing activities: campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance analysis and optimization.
- Works with the manager and agency partners to develop and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy and roadmap.
- Monitors all SEO projects and deliverables and troubleshoots SEO issues identified.
- Monitors ongoing SEO audits/assessments and implements SEO best practices.
- Collaborates with content marketing teams to drive SEO.
- Analyzes and reports traffic, keywords and develops on and off page strategies that increases organic traffic.
- Leads key website projects and manages key deliverables; budget estimation, scope definition, scheduling, designing and development, quality assurance and communication with stakeholders.
- Updates and modifies digital content as necessary on internal Content Management System, including but not limited to copy, photography and video content.
- Integrates digital marketing across all channels and tactics, including digital media, email/CRM campaigns, search and social efforts.
- Creates and executes marketing materials and digital communications.
- Supports the firm’s social media activities as needed across platforms.
- Regularly reviews user experience and recommends website optimization for improved visibility, increased traffic and conversion.
- Invoices processing, tracking and budget management.
- Manages third-party agencies and vendor relationships.
- Provides outstanding customer service for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Other duties or special projects as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- A University or College Degree/Diploma in Digital Marketing, Communications, Marketing, or a related program from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a traditional and digital marketing environment.
- Experience with Pay-Per-Click Programs marketing campaigns; Google Adwords, Social Media Advertising, campaign/bid management, keyword research, optimization and analytics (Google Analytics, Acquisio, marin etc.)
- Knowledge of Google+, Google Places & Local Business.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization such as HTML, URL structures, keyword analysis, content optimization, search engine crawlers, indexes, algorithms, other factors that can impact SEO and On and Off page SEO techniques.
- Prior experience with the successful execution of online marketing campaigns, including digital production management, UX, design, development, landing pages and forms is an asset.
- Experience with direct marketing techniques, lead flow management, Customer Resource Management (CRM) and Marketing Automation tools.
- Proficiency and knowledge of various social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter).
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Experience with content management systems and other digital tools is an asset.
- Proficiency in HTML and Photoshop.
- Experience working with external vendors.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills with the ability to partner will all levels of the organization.
- Exemplifies Arbor’s values of integrity, trust, teamwork and excellence.
- Excellent attention to detail and consistently high level of accuracy.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, written and presentation
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain a high level of quality while working towards deadlines on a variety of projects.
- Negotiation skills would be an asset.
For more information about careers with Arbor Memorial Inc., please visit our career section at http://arbormemorial.com/Careers/
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume and cover letter to: HR@arbormemorial.com
Please quote “Digital Marketing Specialist” in the subject line.
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Completion of satisfactory business references, background checks (credit, criminal), employment testing and proof of education are essential conditions of employment
Arbor Memorial Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you are contacted for an interview and/or testing and require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department.
Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.