We start at above and beyond.
Are you looking for: A first-rate place where you can use your passion and professionalism in a new way? A great career in a creative environment that fosters innovation and teamwork? Joining a rapidly growing and award winning team where your voice is heard?
If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining an organization where you will have the ability to put your stamp on things, Applifast may be the place for you!
To learn more about us – go to https: www.applifast.com
We are located in St. James in the Murray Industrial Park.
Applifast is a trusted advisor to local and national World Class OEM’s in the aerospace, agriculture, railroad, bus/coach, truck/trailer industries and many other private sector manufacturing companies of all sizes. Since 1974, an ethical and forward-thinking approach to business has always been part of our DNA, and it extends well beyond our products to the people we employ, and the services we deliver.
Reporting directly to an Applifast Director, the Marketing and Communications Lead is an exhilarating managerial opportunity for you to place your fingerprints, input and influence to help modernize and pilot Applifast’s marketing now and into the future.
We need you to take possession of:
• Planning, building and execution of marketing strategies
• Crafting and updating corporate communications, catalog and presentations in both digital and print formats with available support from external agencies and designers.
• Liaising with vendors for marketing support
• Control and management of corporate websites including creation and uploading of content, videos, blog posts, white papers etc.
• Leading and contributing substantially to a new CRM project designed to modernize the way Applifast conducts marketing
• Development and posting of content to corporate social media accounts on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
• Implementing and spearheading a corporate e-commerce store
• Monitoring and tracking return on investment for all marketing programs
• Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Commerce, Sales & Marketing, or Creative Communications
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a marketing-related field
• Demonstrated project management skills and a strong content creation background
• Proficient in WordPress, Google Analytics, Google AdWords (or other PPC platforms)
• Skilled in a major CRM platform (Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce etc.)
• Adept in Marketing Automation (HubSpot, InfusionSoft etc.)
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with MS Office applications
• Knowledge of SEO
• A background in agriculture, manufacturing engineering or equal experience
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role:
• A team player able to project a strong professional demeanor
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Directive personality – solves problems in decisive manner
• Outgoing – interacts in a socially engaging manner
• Sense of urgency – with a high tolerance for ambiguity
• Detail oriented/numbers focused – but with creativity to get the job done
• Strong drive to help others and a penchant for bottom line results
• Resonance with Applifast’s Mission Statement: “Continual growth through superior customer service, innovation, quality and commitment”
• Belief in entrepreneurs’ role in creating profitable and sustainable businesses
What We Offer
• An excellent corporate culture and a caring, supportive team that is committed to personal and professional growth
• An organization that is stable and with a proven, trusted reputation
• A clean work environment
• Competitive compensation and generous benefits program (including a Manitoba Blue Cross Health Care Spending Account and Dress Code Allowance)
• Free parking
If you think this position may have potential for you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, you need to (briefly and in numbered formatting) outline the following 4 items:
• Relevant work experience
• Based on the qualifications, why you are you a good match for this role
• A sentence or two on your “philosophy” on what Marketing & Communications is about
• Your (ballpark) remuneration needs
* Please note - If you do not follow this format in your cover letter - your resume likely will not be read
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in Applifast. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity and employment equity.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB
Required education: Diploma/Certificate
Required experience: Marketing: 3 years