Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
CUSTOMER INSIGHTS ANALYST
Are you a sales professional who is passionate about the food and beverage industry?
Do you have AC Nielsen experience and enjoy discovering the stories that the numbers tell you?
Do you want to contribute to growing one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Workplaces?
At Campbell Company of Canada, we believe that excellent people truly make a difference and together we aim for a legacy of accomplishment second to none. We've made a career of searching for the best, the brightest and the most aggressive professionals - at every level and in every specialty. Powered by a 'Can Do' attitude, our employees move with purpose, lead with integrity and are passionate about quality and growth.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Insights group for a Customer Insights Analyst.
This position, located in Toronto, supports our Sales Team through preparation of value-added analysis, execution of shelving and assortment strategies and analytic mentorship. The individual will leverage their knowledge of Category Management Principles to mentor others and create value-added insights for our customer teams.
Following are the principle accountabilities of this role:
Develop Value-Added Analysis:
- Probes to understand analytic objectives when preparing Assortment Reviews, category storylines, promotional evaluation etc. while integrating relevant data sources (Nielsen shopper & tracking, Custom, Industry Trends) to support the analytic objectives.
Leverage Category Management Principles:
- Influences account decision makers to achieve Category and Campbell’s growth through Assortment, Merchandising, Promotion and Pricing suggestions.
Execute Shelving & Assortment Strategies & Tactics:
- Navigates through Spaceman/Prospace software and designs planograms based on strategies and customer input. Liaises with third party provider for planogram production.
Provide Analytic Mentorship:
- Coaches Business Development Manager through:
1) Category management process
2) Nielsen Answers DeskTop navigation techniques and application of templates
3) Nielsen facts and concepts to improve their analytical skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Post secondary degree with 3-5 years experience
- Experience in Canadian CPG industry is considered an asset
- Knowledge of Category Management principles
- Working knowledge of Nielsen Markettrack, Homescan, Customer POS systems and Space management softwares
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven technical and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume online at www.campbellsoup.ca.apply2jobs.com
Search Requisition 06130
Campbell Company of Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process based on the Ontario Human Rights Code. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked and we will do our best to meet your needs.
No telephone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
***No agency calls please***
Campbell…The Ingredients to Be Extraordinary.
Where icon brands thrive.
People are valued.
And you can make a difference.