Explore your passions and discover new ones by joining the Upstat family. Challenge yourself and you’ll be surprised at what you can achieve.
This is your life- Do things that Matter!
We are Upstat Marketing, a Canadian marketing firm with a proven track record of success in organizing and executing strategic sales campaigns in the east and west coast. Our flagship office is located right in the heart of Vancouver, working with our premier client, Telus Communications, on the biggest expansion of the Fibre Optik network in Canada. Exciting, isn’t it?
At Upstat, we want you to feel awesome about what you do every day. The Upstat family is given next level sales training, the most competitive pay and dynamic bonuses, awards and recognition, and above all, a fun environment where laughter is encouraged. You’re important.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, results-driven and motivated individual to fill our growth-oriented opportunity as a Sales Representative.
Life with Upstat:
- An environment where personal development and leadership skills are emphasized
- Bonuses, bonuses, bonuses
- BASE + COMMISSION the most competitive dynamic compensation structure - Uncapped earning potential
- Growth within the company- Opportunity to advance to management, directorship and partnership
- Helping you master your ability to build rapport and effectively communicate with others through our experience, training, and vast array of learning materials
- Access to web tools developed exclusively for Upstat Marketing
What you’re responsible for:
- Identifying specific customer needs, driving TELUS Communications Fibre Optik network sales
- Strategically communicating key selling points, features, and benefits of TELUS Communications Fibre Optik network to potential customers
- Leveraging referrals to build warm leads
- Own the management of all leads and the sale cycle using SalesForce
- Striving to consistently grow and exceed minimum sales targets (and receive bonuses)
- Managing customer relations, seeking out opportunities for additional sales with new and existing customers, deliver exceptional after-sale customer care
Skills we’re stoked about:
- Drive, enthusiasm and the ability to self-direct
- Willingness to learn and ability to quickly adapt
- Exceptional customer service and time management skills
- A positive, "can do" attitude
- Strong sense of professionalism and above and beyond work ethic
- Valid drivers license and are 18+
Above all, we believe that people and the fresh ideas they bring are the greatest asset to an organization. To learn more about Upstat Marketing visit www.upstatmarketing.com. We look forward to having you join our team!